Barriers to entry in the solar industry
- The greatest barrier to entry is the high upfront cost of Solar Power.
- Given the long life cycle of PV cells (30 years or more), a consumer installing PV essentially pays for 30 years of electricity upfront, rather than on a monthly incremental basis as one pays for plug-in electricity today.
- Green energy loans come at a cost with high interest rates and require large cash to loan ratios.
NetSolar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- NetSolar offers a Power Purchase Agreement.
- Where the customer purchases Photovoltaic electricity from NetSolar for 10yrs by way of a PPA agreement.
- NetSolar thus facilitates commercial entities to gain all of the benefits of solar right away, including the tax rebate, with no capital costs and no fees, with no risk.
- NetSolar funds the entire capital cost
- In exchange for an energy supply agreement in the form of a PPA
- Clean Energy
- Lower cost than Eskom
- Tax rebates
- Lower escalations
- Lower cost of production
- Less reliance on Eskom
No capital costs, no fees, no risk, less cost!
How Our PPA Works
- Develops affordable solar electricity through a PPA.
- NetSolar Installs roof mount solar.
- NetSolar takes care of the monitoring & maintenance.
- Gets a FREE solar system
- Buys the electricity cheaper for 10 years
- Enhances your public image with Clean Energy
- Receives Tax rebates
Decreases CO2 emissions